hello curious,

come and share my little secrets
come and wake up in my dreams
imagine me naked
obey my rules
destroy your thoughts
be invisible
swim in my sea
be my belongings
but do not belong to me!

10 Aralık 2009 Perşembe

voyeur...

I live on the sixth floor of an apartment building. To be honest, occasionally when I get bored I like to peek on my neighbors. I used to watch this young couple living across the street; it was pretty amazing how much sex they were having at first. For a while I kept on watching them doing in the living room and couple times I even took a glance on them in the bedroom when the blinds were off. Hot, hot, hot I would think, he was always ready, she was always naked. It would turn me on so much that I even considered joining them. This went on for about a month, and then I got bored. It was always the same moves; first they would start kissing on the sofa, getting all worked up then move the business to the bedroom. She would be on top first then he would get on her back and it was over. I started thinking “if I even get bored watching them have sex, how bored they must have been”. I wanted to do something for them, and started wondering what should be done to spice up things. I got this invitation to the fetish party that one of my friends was throwing at his apartment. So I sent an invitation to them hoping they would show up. That Saturday, I woke up all excited, thinking “they must have been thrilled”. I kept looking over at the apartment to see what was happening; unfortunately the blinds were on and couldn’t see a fucking thing. I kept peeking all day long, but nothing, it was strange, I have never seen all the blinds closed before. Anyway I decided to forget it and started getting ready for the party. I put on my leather mini skirt with the iron bra and tried on the black wig which I don’t usually wear unless I want to be discreet. With my black heels and sensational whip, I seemed very happening. So I took a cab and went to the party zone.
Mr X, who was my ex –not boyfriend, fuck body perhaps, now we are mostly friends other than the emergency situations-opened the door wearing his best bondage costume, kissed me on the cheek.
-Great you made it missy, get in and get ready to get off.
-Oh, so this is the party. You must be punished for not licking my shoes first. Turn around now.
I whipped him a couple of times, as a part of our official greeting. Then I went in the house and started mingling. He had a gorgeous loft, it was huge. He was a well-known banker quite rich and pretty well-known, not for his fetish of course. It was more crowded than I have expected almost a hundred people all wearing their kinky costumes. I went to the bar, and ordered a vodka martini straight up with a twist. Cute bartender, naked wearing just a bow, “nice touch” I thought, though he looked a little too gay. I took the drink and ordered him to turn around.
-Bad bartender, I wanted a twist not an olive.
-My apologies, mistress.
So I whipped his bare ass as well. Took the drink and tried to join the crowd. Its funny how many people that would seem normal during the day would actually show up to these parties wearing, say pantyhose. I once bumped into my ex-boss in one of these; it was one of the oddest situations, and the funniest I suppose. Anyway, I went around, whipped couple more guys and one of my other ex’s wife. She was in a school girl costume “cheesy, aye” well, it kind of disgusted me, so I whipped her even harder, trying to get used to the whole thing she didn’t say a word though. For some reason I wasn’t feeling it, guess it was the disappointment, I really wished they would make it here, perhaps because I wanted to meet with them, or just to save their boring sex life. I took another drink, this time he didn’t even put a twist to get himself whipped I suppose, but I didn’t even realize. I decided to go upstairs where the party would get hotter. On the steps, there he was, Mr. T. –I called him that since he would do anything to be trampled- and I knew he would love it if you don’t realize he is there lying. So I stepped on him and got my heels stuck on his bare stomach. It must have hurt big time. Well, he liked it that way. I went up and saw couple people fucking in the bedroom. Then I went in to bathroom, there was Mr X.’s cousin lying in the bathtub, and having this girl pee all over his face. I sat down on the toilet and started peeing myself watching her pee on him.
-Never mind me, I’ll just be a sec.
They didn’t seem to care anyway. I finished my business, and took a quick glance at my make up and left the bathroom. I went out to the balcony hoping to find a cigarette. There was a guy looking very normal, actually too normal to be at this party. He was smoking and drinking a beer. I tapped his shoulder
-Hey stranger, have another one of those?
He nodded.
-You better light it, or I will get your ass whipped.
The first rule is never to hesitate when you act like this, if for a second you do hesitate, you will sound ridiculous. There, I hesitated. But he looked too normal; it was as if he was on a cigarette break or something. Anyway, he giggled and gave me a condescending look.
-Yeah, right.
I exhaled on his face, trying to get it altogether.
-What are you doing here, anyway?
-That is my question exactly.
-Well?
-Well, what?
-Don’t you have a fetish?
-Well, I don’t.
Always very disappointed to hear that, all the cute guys are normal or gay.
-This certainly is not where you should be then.
-Yeah.
-Why would you come here in the first place?
-I got this invitation.
He pulled the invitation from his pocket and showed it to me. It was the invitation I sent to the couple. “How could this be?”
-I know this might sound a bit inappropriate, but do you live on Third Street?
-Yes, I have just moved there. How do you know?
-Apartment 6?
-Are you the one that sent the invitation?
-Well, not exactly. I sent it to a couple that used to live there. You see, I live across the street from your place and I wanted to…Actually I don’t really know what I was thinking, I didn’t know them as well, so let’s forget this. Want to get a drink?
He seemed all confused, I didn’t understand “why it was a big deal.” “What a pussy” I thought and decided to get a drink myself. As I made my move, he grabbed my arm, pulled me towards him and started kissing me. Then he took my whip, and slammed me very hard with it.
-I want to fuck you.
-Not if I fuck you first.
So, there in the cold balcony, I obeyed him and led him do me, thinking “now I have a new neighbor…”

Hiç yorum yok: