hello curious,

come and share my little secrets
come and wake up in my dreams
imagine me naked
obey my rules
destroy your thoughts
be invisible
swim in my sea
be my belongings
but do not belong to me!

4 Aralık 2009 Cuma

amnesia, part 2

I kept my silence and kept cruising around the apartment, staring at the half naked men working for me. Then another shirtless guy walked up to me, kneeled down and said with an accent:

-Your bath is ready mistress.

And lead me to the bathroom. He watched me get in the tub, holding a towel in his hand.

-Is that good mistress? Would you like me to wash your feet?

I nodded and he slowly touched my feet. He was rubbing my feet very gently and washing it with soap. I couldn’t believe how much he was enjoying this. I could feel he was almost going to have an orgasm. Then he asked:

-Could I lick your feet mistress?

This time I rejected him to see what he would do. He backed up a little bit and with his face down:

-I apologize mistress, please give me my punishment.

I have never seen a man act this way and never have I felt so much in charge. I felt so powerful that I wanted to step on him and crush his little head under my feet. So I did.
I got up slowly and yelled at him.

-Give me the towel!

-Yes, mistress.

He was sitting on his knees like a little puppy, waiting for his owner to pet him or something. His sad-puppy eyes disturbed me so much that I yelled even louder, as I was wrapping the towel.

-You disgusting piece of shit, lay on your back!

-As you wish, mistress.

I stepped out of the tub and stepped on his stomach with water dripping all over me legs, there was no trace of pain or ache on him. Then I stepped on his chest with both of my feet, this must hurt. To all my effort digging my feet in his chest and stomach he was there enjoying as if I was weightless. Then I jumped off of him and turned to him,

-Don’t move until I say so.

-As you wish, mistress.

As soon as I opened the bathroom door, I saw another man back on all fours with a leash on his neck. “oh great” I thought “this ia even freakier” I took the end of the leash and started draging him with me as I bumped into another guy holding my nightgown. He gestured to put it on my shoulders and said:

-Mistress, breakfast is ready in the balcony, Tom is waiting to feed you, if you wish.

Trying not to loose my pose, I asked:

-I do no want to eat in the balcony today, bring it to the living room.

-I am so sorry mistress, I would do it immediately.

So I walked to the living room with my weird man dog wondering how far would this go. When I entered the living room, I saw a man in a maid costume, dusting; I let go off the man dog and he sat down by my feet and stared at the maid man. He startled for a minute and said with a British accent:

-I have cleaned here mistress. Could I be off then?

Considering how I hate cleaning and how long I have been living in a slightly messy house, I was mesmerized by the tidiness. So I sat down very pleased and said:

-Do as you wish.

Instead of leavng the room, he kneeled down and started crying:

_please mistress do not let me go, let me clean all you want, let me keep cleaning, please don’t let me go mistress.

I was shocked. “How would a man with that good looks would beg to clean my house? And how could a man would even like cleaning? And more importantly why would a man would wear a woman-maid costume?” He didn’t stop crying so I thought “what the hell?”

-Kiss my feet first then go clean the bedroom.

Now he seemed very pleased and kissed my feet with an endless passion. I had to let him go off my feet, so I kicked his face and said with a very commanding tone:

-Now!

There he stood up and walked backwards until he left the room. Just as I was trying to acknowledge the situation, I realised my dog man was peeing -just like a dog- to my wall, peeing with his leg up and staring at me. “what the fuck” I thought.

-What do you think you are doing?

He stopped peeing and took a whip with his mouth and broght it to me. He was in all fours sitting like a dog with a whip in his mouth. So I took it and whipped him as he moaned. The harder I was whipping his ass the louder he moaned. It felt good and bad. On one hand I felt like I could rule the world, I could be the most cruel woman but on the other hand no matter how cruel I got, would these men suffer. Or "Were they?" "Were they suffering?" "Was pain interpreted as pleasure for some?" And if so "What was I?" And most importantly,
WHY WAS IT ME?

to be continued...

3 yorum:

Evren - Sahne dedi ki...

Türkçe istiyoruz :) İngilizceni kıskandım doğrusu.

Adsız dedi ki...

Are these stories written by you?
Amazing! Please go on.

Miss Ela dedi ki...

avec plaisir...