hello curious,

come and share my little secrets
come and wake up in my dreams
imagine me naked
obey my rules
destroy your thoughts
be invisible
swim in my sea
be my belongings
but do not belong to me!

4 Aralık 2009 Cuma

how desperate a person can get?

I saw this guy at a bar, fishing in the pond, trying his best to seduce and to satisfy his needs. He was very fond of himself, a little too cocky, he tried to talk his way to every woman wearing come-fuck-me-heels. I couldn't stop staring at him, wondering who will be the lucky girl to end up in his bed and to drag herself out the next morning. He was chitchatting with whoever came near the bar -never offering drinks though- (what a bum!)anyways, I could feel he was getting close with this one hot blondy who couldn't stop sticking her tongue out. They were laughing, dancing -kind of- drinking -a lot- , making out heavily and getting very very close to the intercourse in the middle of the bar. I tell you, it kinda turned me on. So I am there witnessing the whole start of two strangers one night stand. Guessing, they would either use the restroom for a quicky, do it on the backseat of a taxi or by the doorstep of his/her apartment. In the middle of bidding my bets, she turned around and started coming to my direction. I felt a little ashamed staring at them for an hour as if a sick perverted guy would do (sorry guys!)Then she came up to me and leaned over to my ear and said "I won't get laid tonight with that guy unless you come with us tonight" An instant moment of shock almost got me out of my drunkness, I swallowed my thoughts and after inhaling so much of the sweaty air, I said "honey, as much as I enjoy sex, not in the mood of a menage-trois, tonight" In a weird way I was flattered yet I was also insulted. Of all the young, hot women in the bar was I the only one that screamed "so lonely that could do the third act" She was very dissapointed and looked at me in the eye as if I stabbed her, with the bitterest look she said "Fuck you bitch, I wouldn't let him fuck you anyway" That was a bigger shock, how desperate and ugly could a woman get?
I tried not to loose my senses and just smiled at her until she returned to her one-night-stand-man. The rest was even much irritating, as soon as she told the man my refusal, he got mad at her and went to take a leek, I supposed. I realised the party was over for me, there was a woman and a man who were making me responsible for their orgasm. So, I took my coat and left the bar with her devilish looks following me. I got outside and lighted a cigarette, hoping to get a taxi, swearing to myself that I would never go out alone. Then someone tapped my shoulder, I turned and came face to face with the lucky guy who couldn't get his thing up without double exposure. First he wanted my lighter then he wanted to come home with me, and believe me two requests in one same tone. I told him I wouldn't fuck him unless he brought another guy, thinking this would put him in his place. Yet he was very fond of hearing it and asked me whom I would prefer to fuck along with him.
Realising the music was almost over in the bar, I told him to bring me the band singer and I would be all his for the night. With a disturbing grin on his face, he said to wait for five in the front and he would get him and get me off, so there, he went in without any hesitation. Now I was thinking, how desperate could a man be, just to get an orgasm which would last no more than a few minutes? I decided to hide somewhere to see how desperate? Lucky me, I got in a taxi and asked the driver to wait down the street, hoping to see how things would unfold. After five long minutes, he came out with the singer guy, both looking very aroused about the situation until he realised I was gone. He tried not to loose faith and walked around a bit trying to find me. I requested the driver to back up a little bit, and rolled over the window. As he was getting more anxious, he caught a glance at me and I said " good luck with the rocker tonight, I am sure you will make a good couple". Without leaving time for him to say a word, I was gone. Yeah, well I know it was a little cheesy, but it sure felt good.

Hiç yorum yok: