hello curious,

come and share my little secrets
come and wake up in my dreams
imagine me naked
obey my rules
destroy your thoughts
be invisible
swim in my sea
be my belongings
but do not belong to me!

4 Aralık 2009 Cuma

amnesia

I woke up in the middle of my sleep with strange voices, I rolled over and saw ten pairs of male shoes left by the side of my bed. I thought to myself “another night of heavy drinking, I should stop the buzz” I got up and sat on the toilet, trying to remember the night, peeing. “what could have happened? Where have I been?” all the necessary questions rambling in my mind, too scared to find the answers. All of a sudden this guy walked in dressed with no shoes, kneeled and smiled at me and said:

-Good morning!

I was stumbled, trying to figure out who he is and cover my naked body at the same time.

-Harry is making breakfast and Tom went out to get some fresh juice. Larry and John are cleaning the car. Rob is preparing your bath. Mike and David are walking the dogs. Not sure where Sam and Greg are but I am guessing they are pumping themselves up in case you want to fuck again after breakfast.

I couldn’t talk, hoping this be a dream, wondering who are all these guys and what is going on. Then he added:

-Would you like me to wipe your ass, mistress?

-What! I screamed at him.

-I am so sorry mistress, I have been bad, please punish me if you will.

I didn’t know what to do so I yelled.

-Get out!

-Of course mistress, please don’t hurt me.

He left walking backwards and I was left with the weirdest feeling. I got up, put a towel around my body and walked out of the toilet. As I walked in the other rooms, there I found the other men working and every time they saw me they kneeled down as if I was the queen of England. I got all confused and a little aroused at the same time. I guess I must have been pretty good at this thing, but "how could all these men end up in my apartment in one night?" "Who were they?" "Why don’t I remember anything? And most importantly
WHO WAS I?"


to be continued...

1 yorum:

sauvage27 dedi ki...

My sweet dream ......
the smile you always accompany ...
I blew a kiss goodnight ..
With infinite sympathy ... Loris ... Italy ....