hello curious,

come and share my little secrets
come and wake up in my dreams
imagine me naked
obey my rules
destroy your thoughts
be invisible
swim in my sea
be my belongings
but do not belong to me!

6 Aralık 2009 Pazar

amnesia, part 3

Thinking “this is just a weird dream or a funny joke” , I stopped whipping him and sat down on the rocking chair.
-Bring me the paper!
Since he acted as a dog, I figured I should play by it. So the dog man grabbed the paper and brought it to me in his mouth.
-Good boy, just sit there and don’t move.
Then the breakfast came in a service table, three different kinds of eggs, choices of fresh juice, oat meal, pancakes and French toast. “Yummy”, I wasn’t very hungry but the smell was tempting. Just as I was deciding which one to taste first, a man in chef clothes came and said;
-No mistress, let me.
He took the fork and the knife and started feeding me. He was so much focused on my mouth that I was hesitating every time I swallowed.
-Would you like fresh orange juice or apple?
-I want coffee, you idiot, I don’t drink juice in the morning.
-Certainly mistress.
-And bring me a cigarette.
-Of course mistress.
He stood up and left the room. I was beginning to enjoy this more. It’s like having gorgeous servants, working for free. Then I thought “or was I paying them?” he came back with the coffee.
-Where is my cigarette?
-Sam is bringing it, mistress.
“Why was he bringing the cigarette?” I guess every one of these man is designed just to do one thing. Then so called Sam came, with a cigarette in his hand. He kneeled down next to me, lighted my cigarette and opened his hand like an ashtray. I was smoking and drinking my coffee. I felt a little uncomfortable having two guys staring at me, so I took the paper and acted as if I was reading it. The cigarette was almost over and this poor man had all the ashes in his hand, yet looking the happiest man in the world. I took the last drag and a horrible idea came to my mind.
-Open your mouth.
He opened his mouth with no hesitation and I put out my cigarette on his tongue. “God, It must have hurt. But he looked even happier. How psychotic was that?” As I was wondering what else would be next. Another one came in crawling with a diaper. This time I didn’t know what to do. I was speechless. A baby man walking towards me, making a crying sound. I must have looked completely blank that naked chef guy leaned towards my ear and said:
-He needed to be fed.
This was just great. They brought a stroller and helped him sit there and moved him next to me. I was trying to figure out how old this baby man was supposed to be. “Should I breast feed him or should I give him some of my French toast?” Then he started crying even louder, this was it, I took out my breast leaned towards him shoved it in his mouth. He was sucking my breast so hard that I could almost come myself. One of the guys was jerking off staring at us. I wanted to yell at him but it felt too good to talk. Then he wanted the other breast, without holding it with his hands this baby man had a magical gift of licking and sucking my tits at the same time. My nipples were getting harder and sore. I didn’t want them to see how much I was enjoying so I pulled back.
-Enough, for today.
He started crying as soon as I pulled.
-I said, enough, stop that noise.
He wouldn’t stop though. It was outrages, considering I have already hated babies and turned off by that noise big time. As I stood up to leave the room, the naked chef guy spoke up:
-He needed to be cleaned up, mistress.
I rolled over my eyes, thinking “men never grow up”, and asked with an ironic tone:
-Where is the baby changing room?
-Right this way mistress.
There my fear became real, I was about to change a man’s diaper. Just hoped, he hadn’t shit in it. I walked into a room where it was really set up for a baby. They brought him inside and sat him on the bed. Honestly, I have never changed a diaper, so I had no clue about how to do this. Trying to avoid the surprise, I decided to make one of the guys do it.
-You, change the diaper now.
-Of course, mistress.
So, he did. I must say, the baby man wasn’t happy about it, he was crying again, and he actually did shit in his diaper. “What a surprise!” It was disgusting, the smell, the crying, how much worse was this going to get. After cleaning him, he turned to me with a powder in his hand.
-Here is the powder mistress.
I guess that was the least I could do. But I wasn’t going to be gentle. So I poured the powder on his ass, and spanked him with my bare hands.
-This is what you get if you don’t stop crying!
It worked; eventually he stopped crying and started sucking his finger while getting his ass all red. After a dozen spankings, I put a clean diaper on him and folded him in sheets, thinking “I could never be a good mother”. Then a naked guy came in with a boner, his body was shining all greasy or something and said:
-It’s time for your massage, mistress.
I nodded at him trying to hide my smile, thinking “Great, I could definitely use that massage now. “ And I walked to the other room. After all the weirdness, things were turning out to be more exciting.

To be continued…

1 yorum:

Optikmouse dedi ki...

Gerçekten büyüleyici. Çok güzel bir üslubunuz var. Blogunuz da çok hoş. Yazmaya devam lütfen.