hello curious,

come and share my little secrets
come and wake up in my dreams
imagine me naked
obey my rules
destroy your thoughts
be invisible
swim in my sea
be my belongings
but do not belong to me!

10 Aralık 2009 Perşembe

the business dinner

Last Friday night, I had to go to a business dinner. I usually try and avoid these meetings but that night for some reason my boss was so pushy that even my best excuse didn’t work. So I agreed and tried to make it fast and painless. It was held in a nice roof top restaurant and all the associates were there mostly with their beloved ones. As you can imagine, I was there alone, smiling more to ignore their judging glances. Unfortunately, I had to sit next to this guy whom I fucked on the toilet seat at work a month ago and he came with his wife. “What a surprise!” I didn’t even know he was married honestly. I introduced myself to his wife, we shook hands and she looked at me and said;

-Nice shoes.
-Oh thanks, nice to meet you too.

That was weird. But what the hell, I should care less. So I decided to indulge myself in eating and drinking expensive champagne; thinking she would leave me alone if I look busy with the food. But she didn’t.

-Have we met before?
-No, I wouldn’t imagine we have.
-You have a very familiar face.
-Well, I get that a lot.
-Sure, it’s very beautiful.

“Compliments coming from the wife, nice but uncomfortable, especially when you have fucked his man”

-Thanks, you too. I mean, your husband is very lucky.
-You should come have dinner with us sometime. Actually we are holding a house warming party this weekend, we would be happy to have you as well. Wouldn’t we darling?

I could tell he was more nervous than me, he tried to nod.

-I wish I could but I will be out of town this weekend.
-Oh well, maybe next weekend we can have you for dinner.
-Thanks, it is very kind of you. Excuse me, I ll use the ladies room.

Just as I was making my escape, she looked at me and said;

-Why don’t you accompany her to the restroom honey?
-No, no thanks, it isn’t necessary, I ll be fine.
-In that case I ll come with you.

I smiled at her, thinking “What was she thinking? Did she know? Did he tell her? I should have never fucked him in the first place. Fuck!” So there we were walking in the hallway in silence. It was the longest silence and the longest hallway. Finally, restrooms; there I was entering and holding my breath.

-After you.
-Thanks.

I didn’t even have to pee, but to avoid the awkwardness I just sat there, until someone knocked on the door.

-I ll be just a sec.

I flushed the toilet and paced myself, I wasn’t sure what was more discomforting, the fact that she was there, the fact that she would have known or the fact that she was actually more dominant than me. God, I couldn’t say no to this woman. I heard the door slammed, and got a slight relief, hoping she would have left. So, I held my breath and opened the door. She was gone. Finally. I wished I wouldn’t have to go back. I put some cold water over my face, and tried to pull myself together. Then I fixed my make up and decided the best thing to was to act cool. As I was ready to go back, the door opened and she appeared. At that time I realized she had the same exact black high-heeled leather shoes that I had. She stared at me with a slight grin on her face, then opened the door again to let her husband in. Then she locked it. There we were, the guy I fucked, the wife of the guy I fucked and me, all three of us, standing and stunned. Before I could make my move, she pushed her husband towards me and ordered.

-Let me see how you fucked my husband.
-What? Look, I have no idea what you are talking about.
-Oh, I am sure you do. And I would love to see the demonstration. I believe you like to do it on the toilet seat.

He had told her, “what a fucking asshole” and he was there looking like a piece of shit. I realized there was one way to stop all this. I had to start acting. I had to take charge. Her being so on top of me really bugged me. I couldn’t act submissive anymore. So I took my best shot.

-You bitch, come over here and eat me if you want to see some action. And you ass hole lick her ass while she is doing me.

She gave me one more look and did come next to me got on her knees and slowly took off my knickers.

-Let me rephrase that you piece of shit come here and start licking.

He didn’t have a choice so he obeyed and actually started licking her. She was doing me like a pro, I was surprised to see how things were turning around. I was almost coming and from her moaning I supposed she was as well. But I didn’t want to loose my power so I yelled at her.

-Not good enough bitch, spank her, she is missing the spot.

He started spanking his wife, it turned her on even more and she was digging her tongue even deeper. I pulled her hair with one hand.

-Enough! Now I want you to fuck the bitch on the toilet seat.

So he did. He sat his wife on his lap and started fucking. From what I was hearing, I could tell they were having a good time. I didn’t want to be a part of it anymore, but I had to finish my business.

-Harder, you asshole, do it on her back.

I guided their moves for another five minutes until they both came. I took some tissues and handed to the wife.

-Now, we are even.

I left the restroom and quickly took my coat and left the restaurant. “What a night?” I was glad that it was over. I came home, took a shower and tried to get rid of the smell of the night.

The next day I woke up with a knock on the door. I opened it and the delivery guy brought me a bucket of red roses with an envelope. I tipped him and set the roses on the table, wondering “who could have sent the flowers?’ I tore the envelope.

There it was, from the happy couple:

“Thank you for an unforgettable night. We would love to do it again soon. You are amazing. Yours truly.”

Oh crap, not again…

Hiç yorum yok: